Call it flash/flush or 3 Patti which is a common name given to this competitive game in India, having the best card combination in this game can easily win you the pot. With simple to follow rules, the 3 Patti game is similar to the 3 Card Brag game played in Britain. In casinos and online gambling sites in India, you will find millions of people playing 3 Patti every day in India.
You can easily use your free time for investing in 3 Patti play online games on the PokerBaazi platform or its mobile app. Participate in their loyalty program or free entry tournaments to ensure that you are always rewarded for your time. You can also use various blog posts written on their website to learn more about the game and enhance your poker playing skills.
Some rules of the game – 3 Patti
The game can be played by a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 7 players and the game is played as per the following rules:
- The jokers of a 52-deck are discarded and only a single deck is used for playing the game.
- 3 cards are distributed to each player’s face-down position in an anti-clockwise direction.
- The dealer plays the game.
- The dealer changes with every round and is the person who has won the last game.
- It is mandatory for the person who occupies the left position to the dealer to start the game.
- With Aces being at the top and 2 at the bottom, you are supposed to create a dominating 3-card hand to stay till the end of each betting round.
Hand ranking and moves in the 3 Patti game
Winning hand rankings in this game are:
- The Trio Cards: Having triple aces or any other triple numbers increases your winning probability.
- Pure Sequence: Consecutive numbers of the same suit forms a pure sequence like 4, 5, and 6 of clubs.
- Normal Sequence: Having consecutive numbers but of different suits.
- Color: All the cards have the same suit but they differ in sequence. Example: A, 5, 7 of diamonds.
- Pair: Same ranking card in pair, the highest pair is A, A, and K. Kicker card decides the game in case of a tie.
- High Card: Having all highest-ranking cards not necessarily of the same suit or sequence. The best hand with a high winning probability in this scenario is A, K, J.
Players can choose to play the game blind or they can have a look at their card before betting the money. The players keep betting until one player folds the cards. The player folding the cards can be challenged to show and the stakes will vary depending upon whether you are playing blind or not.
You can also play the popular call break game on famous poker game online sites. The rules of this game are also very easy to follow just like 3 Patti and provide a really good multiplayer experience.
All poker games that deal with money involve a certain number of risks and you must play any game at your discretion.